Skate Harrow Registration for the 2017/2018 Season:
Friday September 8th from 6:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday September 9th from 11:00am-2:00pm
Dates to Remember
Monday, September 18th: Junior/Senior START DATE
- PA Clinic to follow Senior session at 6:30
Wednesday, September 20th : CanSkate START DATE
Saturday, October 7th: NO Skating – Happy Thanksgiving
Monday, October 9th: NO Skating – Happy Thanksgiving
Saturday, October 28th: Halloween Skate – Wear your ice safe costumes!
Thursday, November 16th: Quarter Auction FUNDRAISER! Details to follow!
Saturday, December 23rd-January 6th, 2018 – NO Skating – Merry Christmas!
Saturday, January 27th: NO Skating – Pat Abela Competition
Monday, February 20th: NO Skating – Family Day
Wednesday, February 21st: Carnival Rehearsal
Saturday, February 24th: CARNIVAL!
Wednesday, February 28th: Last Day of CanSkate
March Ice Schedule for Juniors and Seniors ONLY – note time change on calendar
Monday 4:30-6:00 and Wednesday 4:00-6:00
Saturday March 3rd: NO Skating – Futures Competition
Saturday March 10th-March 17th – NO Skating – MARCH BREAK!
Wednesday March 28th: Last Day for Junior/Senior Skaters
A Few Reminders
- A CSA Certified Helmet is MANDATORY for all CanSkaters up to Badge 5 – NO EXCEPTIONS. All-Sport, bicycle, and other helmets are NOT permitted – your child will NOT be allowed on the ice without an appropriate helmet.
- Young children should be dressed appropriately. This includes hockey or figure skates (molded boots ARE NOT recommended), gloves or mittens, covered legs (tights, leggings or pants). Layers are recommended as snow pants tend to be bulky.
- Children UNDER THE AGE OF 10 must NOT be left unattended/unsupervised at the arena. A parent/guardian MUST be at the arena at ALL TIMES.
- The Skate Harrow Board is in need of volunteers and members! Talk to a board member to see how YOU can be involved!